Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blog Revamp

I tried the blogging thing minimally when Asher was first born. I should have tried harder. I suck at scrapbooking and there was a complete baby book fail, so most of our memories are in photographs. That's a nice way to have them, but I wish I had taken the time to write down the important things. I'm going to give it a go again, even though I always feel incredibly self-conscious writing blog posts. First, who is even going to read this? Second, who cares what I think about random topics?

This blog is not strictly a blog about Asher. Nor is it strictly about being married to a Marine, being Catholic, being moderately conservative, being a SAHM, being a former teacher or any other thing. It's about all of those things and none of those things. It's really an attempt to capture what's going on in our world and in our life right now, because it's always changing so fast.

3 comments:

  1. I'll read it! And you won't regret having the memories jotted down. Promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll read it too. I'm so far behind on the baby books and scrap books, but my saviour in "remembering" these little moments is my blog. It's where everything is stored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memories are forever! Keeping those baby picture are very significant to us, those pictures reminds us about our memorable past.

    Try to visit this
    http://curiouseyes.posterous.com/

    ReplyDelete